CareClix.com is a leading virtual healthcare company that provides cloud-based software applications coupled with medical services, enabling patients to receive care anytime and anywhere. We’ve been in the industry for 8yrs as one of the original developers of Telemedicine and our CEO, Dr John Korangy, sits on the board of the ATA.
CareClix boasts a suite of features aimed at significantly improving productivity and the standard care provided to patients. Our suite of services is revolutionizing the way hospitals, doctors, and clinical care providers can interact with an increasing number of patients. CareClix aims to enhance the quality and comfort of virtual care while simultaneously streamlining the patient’s overall experience.
- Software – The CareClix platform is provided as a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Regular software upgrades and maintenance are included.
- Physician Network
- Network of providers and specialists plus second opinion services in all 50 states and 30 countries.
- You can use your docs, our docs or a combination of both
- Remote Patient Monitoring – for patients with chronic conditions
- Savings – 10-15% reduction in current Telehealth costs
- Custom White Label – We create a branded telemedicine platform for you to match your organization’s brand guidelines. You receive your own telemedicine application on the web and through iOS and Android apps.
- Custom Designed Programs
- Physician Groups and Home Health Organizations
- Associations and organizations that would like to provide a value-added service to their members.
- TPAs, EAPs, MGUs
- Employer Groups (typically self-insured benefit plans)
- Correctional Facilities
- Insurance Companies (offer telemedicine as a value-added service)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Individual Providers
- Direct-to-Consumer Individual Families
- Small to mid-sized Profit and Non-Profit Groups toward physicians.